More information may be found on the Montana Youth Soccer website.
The Montana Youth Soccer Athlete and Participant Safety Policy sets the standard for all Member Clubs. The policy is posted and available on the Montana Youth Soccer Association's website and will be kept current as required.
Local Law Enforcement: (406) 433-2210
Local Child Protective Services: (406) 433-1903
Child & Family Services Division of the Montana Department of Public Health and Human Services (Montana DPHHS)
- Child Abuse Hotline – (866) 820-5427
- Montana’s Mandatory Reporting Guidelines
Club Risk Manager Contact Information: Jen Dore, 406-480-5908
- State Risk Manager – Jeff Schoonover, email@example.com, (406) 565-2676.
- National Governing Body (NGB)
- US Soccer Integrity Hotline Number – (312) 528‐7004
- US Soccer https://www.ussoccer.com/
- US Center for SafeSport – https://uscenterforsafesport.